CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekly Newsletter (Dec. 17th - 21st)

We will be doing lots of fun Christmas activities this week.  Please mark your calendar for these dates:

Tuesday, Dec. 18th - We will be having our Christmas Fun Day in the purple pod.  We will decorate cookies, paint, make picture frames and hopefully have a very special visitor. 

Wednesday, Dec. 19th - We will have breakfast with Santa in the lunchroom.  Wear your pajamas.  We will return to our classroom and watch The Polar Express and drink hot chocolate!

Thursday, Dec. 20th - Class Christmas Party at 1:00...I will be sending home a reminder of what you signed up to bring.

Friday - School dismisses at 12:30!

I would like to thank Mrs. Moore, Jackson's grandmother, for helping with our Christmas shirts! They are so cute!

I just want to say that I am SO very thankful for each of you and your precious children!  Each of them brings a smile to my face EVERY day!  I am amazed that we are half way through the school year!  Time flies when you're having fun! Thank you for ALL you continue to do!  You are the best!  I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!  Take the time to cherish every moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment