1. Please send in headphones if you haven't already. We will start going to the computer lab next week.
2. Please send in all signed forms and $ if you haven't already.
3. I'm so proud of my students (and parents) for completing homework nightly! :)
4. Please be sure to send a snack or snack money every day.
5. Please make sure there is a phone number on all checks.
6.You can access spellingcity.com from our green pod blog. It's a wonderful site that's great for studying spelling words!!! It will be updated weekly with new words.
7. I am joining in with my fabulous green pod's blog. The address is www.cesfirstgradegreenpod.blogspot.com. You will find our weekly lesson plans here along with important news. I am, however, keeping my blog, www.mrshicksclass.blogspot.com also. You will be able to access our class blog from the green pod blog as well. Just click on "Teri Hicks" and it will redirect you. :)
M&M's always make sorting fun!
First graders get to write on their desks!
Here we are getting to know each other.